Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SALE*NEW PRINTS*FREE SHIPPING


Fun things going on over at the shop with my botanical prints.

And, if you aren't a fan of Etsy, I have friends and customers that just buy from me directly.

Send me an email (tcgerlach@gmail.com).

There is a special sale for blog readers, fellow BRAD-ers and Facebook friends, too. Buy one 8 X 10 print - get the second print free, y'all! This week only. Shoot me an email with the prints you would like.

And my lomography peony print was on the Front Page of Etsy early this morning in the company of all sorts of ruffled-goodness!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Beautiful!

Colleen Wms said...

Your photos and collages are inspiring. I look forward to checking out your etsy shop!
Tracey, I have a "Best Blog" award for you on my blog. There is no pressure to participate though. I know some people do not have the time or just do not accept awards.
Congratulations you deserve It!