Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pea Trellis Round Up


As some of you dear readers may have noticed, I had 'Build pea trellis' on my In The Garden This Week list for, well, weeks. Arghhh.

We live in a hollow - high winds sweep across our land. Often. So I need to enlist the help of my carpenter husband this weekend to build something sturdy, that'll attach to our raised beds. More on that later.

In the meantime, I am enjoying seeing what others have created - in the way of the trellis.

Here are my favorites.

The top left is from Deirdre's Garden Diary - Her Tee-Pee Trellis.

The bottom right trellis is from Bev's My Green Garden. Scroll down to 2006 - Our Last Year at 639.

The other two photos are Susan Bradley's (breathtaking) Outdoor Wallpaper. She is out of England, but I have an email into her - to see if anybody on this side of the Big Puddle will be carrying her creations. Sigh.

Finally, Organic Gardening.com has a fun how-to video on making a bamboo trellis.

No comments: