Wednesday, May 9, 2007

How in the World?!

Little 'ole Life in Sugar Hollow has made a list! Right on!

It is the top visited garden blog on Stuart's Garden Blog resource. Whoa. I expect to be bumped shortly, but in the meantime . . . (smile . . .)

What I really love about this listing is seeing all of the beautiful work other garden bloggers are doing out there in the ether. I am looking forward to visiting each of you in the evenings - at my home computer - with a snoring dog (or two) at my feet. Without the annoying distractions of my work-a-day pressures.

Visit the Gardening Tips 'n' Ideas blog - it makes the gardening community feel much closer and the world a little smaller. It gives you the chance to peek into gardens across the globe - Ireland, Malaysia, Maine, Australia, you name it.

Keep weeding and happy spring!

5 comments:

Wes Craig said...

Personally, I read your blog because I just moved to C'ville from Ann Arbor, and while I'd like to have a garden, here, I just have no idea what grows here.

Tracey said...

I hope you find it helpful. Also, I certainly don't mind feedback - if there is something you are interested in . . . or would like more details on . . . let me know.
Welcome to Charlottesville!

Steph said...

Congrat's Tracey! "Cause your blog is terrific, that's why.

Wear Your Wild said...

Congrats! I love coming over to read your blog. Now, off to look at the link that's posted.

Tracey said...

Aw . . . thanks Steph and Katie!