Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Get Garden Coached :: Fall Plantings!

Echinacea (a.k.a. Coneflower) can be established in the autumn.


We all woke up to a crisp day today, reminding us of the loveliness that is ahead in the way of autumn.

I'm excited to get back out to the garden. Maybe you are thinking about it, too? Or want to get things organized and ready for spring?

Can I humbly suggest garden coaching as a way to make things more streamlined and less daunting in the garden?

Fall is an ideal time to create garden beds, clean things up and establish perennials, shrubs and trees. What's *really* nice is that your hard work and planning will last through the winter and spring will be that much simpler.

Affordable garden coaching packages include a site visit and assessment, follow-up plans (plant lists and maintenance timelines) and email or phone support through-out the growing season.

Email tcgerlach@gmail.com or call 434.953.5419. That's me!

4 comments:

lotta said...

I am ready for fall gardening. My list is long, as you know, but I will get serious about some of the things we have talked about - mainly the front garden. Will be in touch!

Wear Your Wild said...

I'll be planting our fall garden this morning, if the sprinkles stop long enough to till. I can't wait to eat fresh greens again!

lotta said...

My dear friend you were tagged over at inleaf today.

Unknown said...

Hi! I came across your blog while I was was looking for gardening related blogs to feature on a post, on my own blog.

I choose to add yours to my list @ http://acquiredflavor.blogspot.com/2009/09/green-thumbs-are-in-need-of-being.html .

If you would like for me to take your link off my list let me know or if you would like to add anything to it, feel free to comment!