Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Dreaming :: Etsy Love










Some things that have been inspiring me as of late . . . with hints of flowers, green, nature, spring . . . I snagged the tunic for myself just this morn. To go with my new shoes.

Happy Weekend!! We'll be frolicking outside as much as possible and celebrating our baby's first birthday. And I have crafty-goodness night with girlfriends this evening . . . if I can make it up past 8 p.m. . . .

Cascade Wall Graphic from ellynelly
Blossom from PhotoVita
Stump Path from JoannBristol
Robin's Nest Ring from starrydesigns
Folkloric Deer Tunic with Pockets from maryink

3 comments:

Gardeness said...

oooooh,that ring is gorgeous. I also like that woodland path. Too many pavers for me to move though. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Willa!

Betsy

Tracey said...

Gardeness - You are certainly welcome . . . thank you for visiting from Seattle!

Betsy - You are always so great to hear from . . . :)